Areas of Practice
- Estate Tax Planning
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Life Care Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M, Taxation, 2007
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD, 1999
- The American University, BA in Communications, Legal Institutions, Economics and Government, 1996
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Estate Planning Basics Plus, Co-Chair
- Boston Bar Association, Estate Planning Fundamentals Committee, Former Co-Chair
- Boston Probate and Estate Planning Forum
Jennifer D. Taddeo is a senior associate with Pabian & Russell, LLC, concentrating in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, business succession planning, trust and estate administration, elder law and long term care planning, as well as special needs planning. Ms.Taddeo provides services to individuals, families, fiduciaries, entrepreneurs and business owners. She is experienced in drafting wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, and other estate planning documents. Ms. Taddeo assists clients with wealth transfer strategies designed to minimize overall estate tax liability while protecting beneficiaries from creditors. Her expertise in trust and estate administration extends to complex tax and disclaimer issues.
In addition, Jennifer is very active in the community. She is on the Board of Members and Board of Managers for the Hockomock Area YMCA. She is a lifelong member and supporter of the YMCA, as both she and her children attended the YMCA day care and summer camps. Jennifer is proud to advise on branch management and to help raise funds for the many ways in which the Hockomock Area YMCA impacts its community. Jennifer is also the Family Outreach Director of the Boston chapter of Team Red, White & Blue. Team RWB is a national organization that brings together veterans and civilians to help veterans reintegrate into their communities through athletics and personal relationships.
|617-951-3100||Send an Email||vCard|