IRS Tax Help and Dispute Resolution
Pabian & Russell's skilled tax attorneys have successfully represented personal and corporate clients in variety of disputes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Revenue (DOR). Our expertise includes:
- Federal and state tax audits
- Federal and state collections
- Tax penalty relief
- Employment tax/worker classification disputes
- Valuation disputes
- Private letter ruling requests
Our tax law experts are well versed in negotiations with the IRS and DOR, and we regularly handle appeals on behalf of both individual and business taxpayers who disagree with IRS decisions.
Powerful Legal Representation & Negotiation in IRS Disputes
The government can easily garnish wages, attach liens, or levy bank accounts in an attempt to collect back taxes they believe are due. If you disagree with the taxes levied against you or your business, or if you want to appeal an IRS decision, our experienced tax attorneys will carefully review your returns and negotiate on your behalf.
Some of the options we can pursue include:
- Offers in Compromise: Our skilled attorneys can negotiate an offer in compromise with the IRS to settle the taxpayer's liabilities for less than the full amount owed.
- Installment Agreements: Our tax attorneys can negotiate a payment plan that is acceptable to you and the IRS.
- Penalty Abatements: Our attorneys can file an abatement for tax penalties assessed.
- Non Collectible Status: If you have recently filed bankruptcy and cannot pay your tax obligation our tax attorneys can help you suspend IRS collection attempts for a specific amount of time.