Pabian & Russell, LLC has significant experience in assisting a wide range of clients secure necessary debt and equity financing needed to fuel growth. Our firm has represented start-up, emerging growth and established companies alike with various financing transactions including private equity financing and debt financing.
Our experienced corporate attorneys counsel investors as well as companies seeking financing, and we carefully structure transactions with our client's objectives in mind. We have successfully structured equity relationships among founders, investors and employees at start-up companies, and have helped mid-size and large firms secure investments from venture capital firms and other private investors.
Private Equity Financing and Debt Financing
Our clients and experience include:
- A start-up technology company in multiple rounds of venture capital financing
- A group of investors in multiple rounds of equity financing for a start-up company in the food industry
- Debt financing for a closely-held oil distributor and retailer that operates gas stations and convenience stores throughout Massachusetts
- Debt financing for a closely- held wholesale meat distributor including refinancing and intercreditor agreements
- Debt financing for paving contractor and commercial trucking company
- Debt financing in connection with the acquisition of a liquor sales business
- A start-up company that provided web-based customer relationship management products and services in connection with multiple rounds of equity financing
- A business prepaid card company in connection with its Series A and Series B stock financing
- A water company in connection with its bond offering
- Debt financing and recapitalization of a holding company for a casino boat operator with operations up and down the east coast
Contact Pabian & Russell's experienced corporate law attorneys today to begin discussing debt and equity financing options for your growing business.