Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning, Tax Planning, Estate Administration, Trust Administration
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in Sociology with a minor in Political Science from Boston University, Class of 2006
- Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School, Class of 2009
Honors & Awards
- Chief Symposium Editor of the Transnational Law Review at Suffolk University Law School
- Named to the Massachusetts Rising Star List 2015 & 2016 published in Boston Magazine
Prior Legal Experience
- During law school, interned at Middlesex Probate and Family Court and worked as an assistant researching the newly adopted Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code.
- Estate planning intern at Pabian & Russell Prior to becoming an associate.
- Boston Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Trusts & Estates Consortium
- Boston Estate Planning Counsel – Vice Chair of Golf Tournament Committee for Boston Estate Planning Counsel
Pamela L. Halter is a senior associate with Pabian &anp; Russell, LLC, concentrating in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, trust administration, and estate tax planning. Pamela received her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School in 2009 and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and Political Science from Boston University in 2006. Pamela is currently enrolled in Boston University School of Law’s LLM in Taxation program and will graduate in May of 2017.