Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and Philosophy from Boston College, cum laude, Class of 2006
- Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law- Camden , cum laude, Class of 2012
Honors & Awards
- Named to the Massachusetts Rising Star List 2016, published in Boston Magazine
- The New Jersey Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Award, 2012
- Lead New Developments Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion, 2011-2012
- Teaching Assistant, Estate Planning I, 2012
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Analysis, Writing & Research 2011-2012
- The American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics Health Law Award , 2011
- President, Health Law Society, 2010-2011
- People v.US v. Obama: An Analysis of Religious Challenges to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion, Fall 2010 (as Jessica Donoghue).
- Jessica has been a lecturer for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education and the Boston Bar Association.
- Jessica has also spoken for Half Moon Seminars
- Boston Bar Association
- Trusts & Estates Consortium
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Jessica A. Demmerly is an senior associate with Pabian & Russell, LLC, concentrating in the areas of estate planning, estate administration and elder law. Jessica received her Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law in Camden, New Jersey in 2012 and a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and Philosophy from Boston College in 2006. Prior to becoming an attorney, Jessica worked in the field of geriatric social services.